PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A breath of fresh air

This past week my mom and I took the kids to Florida for a few days. We all needed it. So much has been going on and I feel like I was going crazy. The mental break was a huge relief in my hectic world. We did two water parks and a day at the Magic Kingdom. Florida is beginning to feel like a second home in all honesty. That's fine with me though, I love it there. The sun, sand and water are perfect. The kids enjoyed their time away from the house. Swimming is their favorite past time anyway so what's not to love, right? It's a long drive down there but so worth it. I was definitely not ready to come back. I could have spent another day at Typhoon Lagoon swimming with sharks and surfing in the 6ft waves.... so nice! But, here we are, back in our home and getting into the daily grind of everyday life. Life just isn't the same anymore. So much has changed and my view of it will never be what it was before... however, I'm grateful for all that I have.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Montana and the girls are getting so big. I love your pictures. Is your hubby gone now? I hope you are adjusting to it ok. I can only imagine how hard it must be. Thinking of you today friend!

    ReplyDelete