PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

It's been a busy month. We've had lots going on and I haven't really been doing the photo thing. I guess I have kind of taken the month off after having caught up with all the photo editing and to top it off, my computer CD drive is down. :( I guess I should get that fixed. It's been nice not feeling like I have to do photo work but I have been busy homeschooling and doing Christmas projects with the kids. There really isn't ever any down time with 3 kids and schooling but that's life. I like it. It's also a hard time with the holidays and the loss of Paul. We all feel it even more. :( Now that Christmas is over and the New Year is about to begin I will kick the fundraising for his playground into high gear. It's something very dear to my heart and I want to get this done in his memory and in his honor. He's missed and everyone should know it! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season. It's always been one of my favorites. The birth of our Savior and the festivities is brings seems to be a mood lightener. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment