PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Williamsburg, Virginia High School Senior Photographer: Austin

Got to love your high school seniors! They have the whole future ahead of them. Their paths are wide open and they can choose their own destiny. I'm a little jealous, can you tell? If only you really knew that at this age. I was happy with my path actually but if I only realized I had so many more options. Oh well... I'm here and doing what I love now, photographing high school seniors. Meet Austin. I've known him for a while now through swimming. A lot of my connections stem from the swim world. Love my swimmers! :) He's smart, kind, quiet, shy and an all around great guy!! Can't believe his senior year is about to come to an end. I'm sure he will choose the right path and do exactly what it is that will make his shine! Good Luck Austin! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment