PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My kids

My kids aren't angels and as a matter of fact they are far from that. However, they are my kids and I love them. I have my days of utter frustration, when they cut each others hair, dump sugar all over the floor, call 911 ( on accident) and the list could go on. They have their good moments too. The ones that just make me die of laughter, the "I love you's", the hugs and kisses, and getting along. They can put a smile on my face just as fast as they can get me to yell at them. They are spontaneous, lovable, fun, silly, hyper, and crazy. Not sure where that comes from! I'm proud they are my children and I'm honored to be their mother. My life is complete with them. All I ever wanted was to have children and a family. Well, now I have a fantastic husband and three adorable kids who are the light of my life. I love em to pieces... even on the bad days.

The other day I took them out to Yorktown and took a few pics. Nothing fancy. Just a moment of our lives. My sister and her husband met us since it's in their neck of the woods. We had fun. We froze for a few minutes even though you can't tell too much.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment