PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my water bug

I'm thrilled. Montana swam in his very first swim meet on Monday. I honestly didn't know if that day would ever come. He's been through so much and when he was born I thought he would be swimming by the age of 3. I guess my plans don't always work out. Instead, he was in the hospital and fighting for his life because of an evil thing called cancer. I hate it. I still hate it but I'm blessed that he is here with us right now. In the end, my attitude was and still is, "who cares if he does things later, not at all, or a little slower. He's here and that's all that matters." I've been a swimmer my entire childhood, swam in college, coached for 6 years after and still get to train from time to time. It's just amazing to see my little guy starting the same thing that I had the biggest passion for. As long as he can swim well it doesn't matter to me where he goes with it, but it would be great to see him get competitive.

Photobucket
Photobucket
cheer
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment