PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Colonial Williamsburg Engagement Photographer

Last week I had the pleasure of shooting this lovely couple in Colonial Williamsburg. She is going to school at William and Mary to finish her PHD and he works as an Engineer. They are one of the sweetest and kindest couples I have ever met. The weather was perfect as we walked around and scouted out locations for places to shoot. It was the leaves and the colors we were after. I do believe we were blessed with perfect timing. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. just freaking beautiful. Praise God! So happy for you two. I'll always pray for you guys. Love you and may Jesus fill your lives with much love. Grace and Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Williamsburg.. and these photos.

    ReplyDelete