PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Veterans Day Events

I was asked to photograph some of the events from Veterans Day and even though this was two weeks ago, I've been meaning to put the images on the blog. Veterans Day is very important to me and I can't thank the men and women in uniform enough for all they do. My heart was heavy as I couldn't help but think of my brother all day long, not that I don't think of him all day long already. Some days just hit me so much harder than I ever expect and this happened to be one of them. I felt like and emotional mess the entire weekend. But, the events were nice and great to attend. Thank you to all of our service members.. past, present and future! We love and appreciate you!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment