PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love of Country

I've been searching for a place where I could find amazing photography done by or for our soldiers. A place to view weddings, engagements, homecomings, deployments, and family sessions. It was hard to come by. Then I started to think about it and came to the conclusion that I could start one myself. It would take time to get it up and going, to get a following, and to find supporters. So far, however, in the few weeks that it has been up, the response has been great. People are loving what they are seeing, what our purpose is about and they too want to support our troops. Once I started to dive into this project more though, I decided I wanted it to be more. I wanted it to have an even bigger purpose. The website now has Memorial Mondays, which are dedicated to our fallen. It's a day given to those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country. So that we remember who they are, the lives they lived and so that we can carry on their name. Tues, Wed, & Thurs. are for everything from photo sessions to random military topics and Friday's are for fabulous internet finds. In the end, I decided I wanted it to encompass anything that had to do with supporting our troops and our love of country. So feel free to jump over and check out Love of Country. You can also find them on facebook HERE!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment