PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Graduation Party.

My twin brothers graduated high school. I can't believe that the time has flown by and they are officially done with school. I remember volunteering in their kindergarden class with christmas activities while I was home from college. I'm super proud of both of them. They may be twins, but they are like day and night in some things while in other things they ride along the same line.

Well, in June we had a graduation party for all the boys graduating from the swim team. It was a big party with a pig roasting and lots of yummy food. Believe it or not, there are no girls graduating this year so it's not like we were leaving them out. :) Anyway, it was a good time filled with swimming, eating, photos, and laughter. We are super proud of all of them. They will each be going in separate ways but I believe they will continue on with their friendships for a long time. Congrats to each and every one of you!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment