PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Waldron Family: Colonial Williamsburg Virginia Family Photography

This week has been so crazy busy and I've had about a million things on my "to do" list. I've always been pretty good at time management but this past week has really tested me... :) Anyway, I know this family has been so patiently waiting to see their family session post and I finally have it up and ready to be viewed. They are the kindest and cutest family ever. Last summer they came into town and wanted some family shots with her side of the family and this year they came back to do photos with his parents and to top it off... they added a sweet little boy to the family. I have always found it to be so neat to see and photograph families that grow.. LOVE it! Thanks so much guys for visiting Williamsburg again and for allowing me to photograph your amazing family!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment