PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bangor Maine Wedding Photography : Ruth and Travis

I can't believe that last weekend I was in Bangor Maine shooting a wedding!! Crazy to think that we drove 15 hours all the way to gorgeous Maine on a Friday, went to Acadia National Park on Saturday morning, shot a wedding on Saturday afternoon and then drove back on Sunday!! ahh. I wouldn't just do this for anyone. Ruth has been such an amazing person in our lives and she is way worth a drive of 15 hours to witness her special day and to capture it on camera. 

Back in 2008, Chris and Montana met Ruth and her father at St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital while I was home giving birth to our daughter, Makenna. I had heard such great things about them and we eventually became friends on facebook. Even though I never met her face to face, I have kept up with her via the internet and it feels like I've known her forever. I'm so happy to see her doing so well and to have met such a great guy. Travis has been great for her and I look forward to continue keeping up with them and hopefully seeing them again in the future. Their wedding was beautiful! I mean, how could it not.. it was in Maine! The weather turned out perfect, the location was amazing, and the couple looked beyond stunning. Congratulations Ruth and Travis and thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of your special day! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment