PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Florida High School Senior Session.

Wow, I guess it's been ove a year since I've posted anything on my blog and if you've been following along over at Haulin' With The Oats, then you would know that we have been living in a camper and traveling the country. So first off, this blog alone needs major work and tons of updating. The website up there will no longer be my website. It will eventually be www.JessicaOatman.com and many of the links on this blog do not work. Guess I'll be even more busy in the coming months. In the past two years or so, I've sort of taken a break from the photo gig and have been mainly working on my hair bow shop. It keeps me super busy as does the roadschooling of the kiddos. However, I've also recently gotten back to picking up my camera, shooting photo sessions and documenting our travels just a tad more. When the time comes, I'll try to post some of the awesome places we've been and the cool places we've seen. 

In the meantime, we traveled to Florida last month to visit with friends and family. We took the kids to the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, which we LOVE! On our travels down to there, I shot 4 photo sessions... 1 in Missouri, 1 in Arkansas and 2 in Florida. It was a great feeling to be back behind the camera and I plan on eventually getting a new website up. I'm not so sure on shooting weddings but we'll see where this path leads us. 

Here is a high school senior session mixed with a mini family session. I met Allison years ago at a fundraiser in Ft. Bragg for my brother who is friends with one of our cancer moms.. small world! She now lives in St. Pete, Fl where I had the opportunity to shoot Ben's school photos. They're such a sweet family and a complete pleasure to work with. Plus, they've been super patient in waiting to see any photos since I've returned back to Colorado. It's just been a tad crazy around here to say the least. 

Thanks so much you Allison! It was awesome getting to see you again and hopefully we'll get to meet up again whenever we hit up Florida. 













No comments:

Post a Comment