PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Springfield, Missouri High School Senior Photography.

Shooting Gabriel's senior photos was a pleasure mainly for the fact that we have lots of history. I just can't believe he will be graduating from high school this year. Several years ago, I coached him in swimming while I worked for Missouri State Aquatics. I also coached his brother and shot his brother's senior photos as well. Plus, on top of all that, his father was my doctor when delivering my second child, Makenna. Gabriel is super talented in swimming and in playing the piano. It always amazes me to see kids I've taught grow up and do amazing things as they head off into college. I have no doubt that he will change the world. His whole family is nothing short of awesome!! 

It was great getting to see you Gabe and remember, 
Adventure is out there!  












No comments:

Post a Comment