PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

glitter and mud

It was about time I did an actual shoot with the kids. It's been awhile and I kept putting it off. All 3 of them have birthdays this summer and I've been meaning to get to it but life happens, summer happens and things just get tossed to the side. So, I packed the kids in the car at 8:30 in the morning and went looking for a spot. Found one, took photos and then headed to pick Chris up for the day. We all had a great time this weekend and I was happy with the photos. :) Oh, and I think I found the oldest playground in Williamsburg. Didn't think things like this existed anymore.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. these are great! mckenna is so you! they have really grown :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete