PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 23, 2011

whirl wind trip

Vacation time. I loved it, we had a good time and I want to go back! This trip couldn't have gone any better, smoothly, or more relaxed. Yes, we went to Disney World but no we did not run around like banshee warriors. We took our time, strolled, ate lots of food, swam, got some sun, played in the pool and laughed lots. The kids had fun, we had fun and basically that's all that matters in the end. We went down and met up with my parents and the boys. We all stayed at the All Star Resort, did two water parks and three theme parks. Montana was all about the lizards, bugs, ducks and of course the sting rays he swam with. Myla was into walking all alone and eating french fries, which she calls chicken. Makenna was into riding "Nemo" and "Three Caballeros" over and over again. Chris and I were content just walking and relaxing. It was a blast and a much needed trip after a year of no vacation and Chris being gone for 5 months.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We also happened to be at the Animal Kingdom and Epcot for 9/11. I was proud to see many American's sporting their red, white and blue, the flags at half mass, and the national anthem played... all at Disney World. It made me happy and it made me think of my brother and what he gave so that we can enjoy our vacations and all the little things that make us proud Americans. Man I miss him! Never Forgotten!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment