PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2012

New website, new blog design, new post!

Well, as you can see, I redesigned my blog. I did this so that it would match my brand spankin new website that I absolutely LOVE!! I think it describes my work so much better and definitely represents myself more. I just felt it was time after 5 years to update things around here at Jessica Oatman Photography. :) So... here it is.

In the mean time, I went outside today in the pouring rain while my kids puddle stomped around and took some photos. I just love photos that are so natural and describe what children actually do. This is what mine do.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment