PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Virginia Beach Photography

Believe it or not, I haven't been taking many photos lately of my kids or the family. There has been so much going on that I find I don't grab my camera as I run out the door. However, I do have my iphone with me and do tend to snap some images with that. They are nothing special but none the less, they are my kids and I have captured their fun personalities. We went to Virginia Beach and I took a few pics of the hot day, the fun waves and the cute smiles. enjoy. ( I also noticed they are watermarked with love of country. It's my other blog.. oh well.)

  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment