PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 13, 2012

Dallas, Texas Wedding Photography

This past Friday, I spent my time photographing Brandy and Paul's gorgeous wedding. I have to say that I give Brandy so much credit for all she did in creating the look that she wanted. All of the details that went into her reception and ceremony where all hand made my her. She spent hours and hours making the things she wanted. Hands down... the most crafty bride I've known yet! Their wedding was simple, beautiful and fun. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of their special day and to capture the images that they will remember forever. I've known Brandy since she was about 12 when her sister and I swam for Missouri State. I can not believe she is getting married but I am so thrilled for the two of them. Enjoy the pics and congrats again!! Love ya! 

























4 comments:

  1. Nice picture and nice couple.

    Please visit San Francisco city hall wedding photographer
    for best wedding photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.
    Wedding photography in San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information on wedding photography. Last month, I arranged my sister’s wedding at one of the lovely Chicago wedding venues. Hired an expert wedding photographer for the day and he took amazing photographs of this event. Everyone enjoyed this day with yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it okay to post part of this on my website basically post a hyperlink to this webpage?
    actual day wedding videographer singapore

    ReplyDelete