PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My three kiddos.. lovin em.

It's been awhile since I have done photos of my three kiddos. At least 6 months. (sad) All of their birthdays are in the summer and so I figured it was time to do them and what better way than all at once.. right? :) My kids know the deal... Mommy works fast. Look at the camera and we will make this as pain free as possible. My little models worked like a charm. We went out and shot them in the morning about 9 am, spent about 20 min (if that) and walked away with what I felt were good enough images to hang on the wall and send to family and friends. yay!! I especially love the one of the three of them sitting together. It's my fave! :) 












No comments:

Post a Comment