PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Yorktown, Virginia Newborn Photgrapher

My sister had a little girl and named her Berlin Elisabeth. She is just the sweetest little thing and she makes you realize how fast your own kids have grown up... way to fast. I mean my youngest will be three this month... 3!! Where does the time go? I love that they are getting more independent but when you see a newborn you miss the cuddling stage. However, I do not miss the sleepless nights. It hasn't been that long. haha.

Also, for those of you wondering about the "doll".. that is my brother.  When he was killed, we all received something that was his from when we were growing up together. The blanket was one that we all made together and Stef received his. Berlin is wrapped in it and laying along side the Paul doll. Even though he isn't with us, his memory will forever live on through us and we will always talk about him with our kids. He will never be forgotten.

Anyway, my sister isn't very patient and I know she is dying to see these so I edited some pretty quick just for her to view. Meet little miss Berlin!!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment