PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Dusty the elf .. supporting childhood cancer

Well, I hope you all had a nice Christmas. Sorry, it's been a while since I've posted. My in-laws are in town and on top of that we have been sick on and off. Today it's child number 2's turn to be sick with a fever and throwing up. Hopefully it doesn't last long. I just can't believe that all the excitement is over and we are now headed into the new year. Much has been going on and to be truthful, I have captured alot of it on camera. Guess I'll have those memories in my head. :)

We were also sad to see Dusty go. It was fun playing with him everyday and finding him in new spots. On one of the last days he was with us, we awoke to find him supporting childhood cancer. What an amazing little elf we have. I guess he knows just how important fighting cancer is to this family. Just because it's the holidays doesn't mean we should forget about the kids fighting everyday or forget just how far our son has come. Dusty helped to remind us of what is important even during the holidays.

Here are a few photos of our little cancer fighter...






No comments:

Post a Comment