PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review

Can you believe it? A whole year has gone by and tomorrow we ring in 2013. This past year has been a super busy one. There has been lots of traveling, receptions, volunteering, amazing photo sessions and of course meeting tons of new friends. I feel so blessed to be able to capture the memories for families, newlyweds and seniors. I love what I do and I wouldn't have it any other way. All of these photos bring back so many fun and amazing moments. Looking at them all, it's hard to believe that they all fell within the same year. Today is the last day of 2012 and believe it or not, I will be shooting a newborn.. my last and final session for the year.

I'm super excited to see what 2013 will hold and I am thrilled to be shooting some amazing weddings starting really soon.  Thank you to all my wonderful families and to all the newlyweds who chose me to capture their special day, moments and vacations. I'm thankful to be a part of your lives and hope you will cherish your images for many years to come.












I'm looking forward to shooting some of these upcoming weddings this year. It's going to be an amazing time.





No comments:

Post a Comment