PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Colonial Williamsburg Family Photography

This is probably one of the sweetest, kindest and most giving families I have ever met! Seriously, I can't say enough good things about them. I met Aprill months ago and we have become quite good friends. She homeschools her boy as do I and they love playing together. It's just so awesome when you can meet other homeschoolers and your kids hit it off. Needless to say, we will be seeing more of each other quite often.

Aprill has her own bow business called Buttercup Boutique. She makes the most awesome headbands, bows, and newborn headbands. So make sure you hop over to shop, give her some love and check out her work. I'm sure she would LOVE it! :) You can find it HERE!!

Anyway, I met their family today at Colonial Williamsburg. It was such a nice evening and we just did a super quick mini session. It was super busy down there... Lots of people walking all over the place. I can't blame them though. It was the perfect evening for a stroll. I love Colonial Williamsburg in the winter. The houses all have wreaths placed on the doors and it just looks so festive. Such a great location for a family session in December.







No comments:

Post a Comment