PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 22, 2011

70+ yrs old but brand new

This dress is 70+ years old. It was worn by my grandmother when she was 3 and was hand stitched. It comes straight from the heart of Germany during the WWII era. I love it. I just received it and knew that it would be getting in a photo session soon. I'm so thankful it fit my oldest daughter (3) and then it will get to be in another shoot with my other daughter as soon as she fits into it. However, it will NOT be worn as a daily clothing item. No way! Not the way my kiddos play in the backyard with mud and sticks and bikes. uh uh. I'm also thankful that my girls love to have their photos taken. That's the dream come true for a photographer!! :) It makes me happy to know that they let me capture them as they are and when we play dress up! Here is Kenna in the precious dress. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket kenna3

No comments:

Post a Comment