PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 10, 2011

Richmond, Virginia Wedding Photographer

OK.. well first off, I have no idea why these photos are larger. I've done the same thing as always but I will have to figure that out at a different time. It's late, I'm tired and I want to get these up. So..... I've been to numerous weddings now and have shot my fair share. All are about love and family and smiles and fun. Some, however, just truly make me laugh so hard that I wish I was part of the wedding party. Kelly and Daniel had an amazing wedding that had me laughing throughout the entire reception. There were so many great moments, so many people laughing and drinking and just way too many moments to explain through an image. They were married in Richmond with the reception following at the Belmont Country Club. Her husband, Daniel and his friend put on a show themed off of the Jabbawockeez. Too great for words. I've known Kelly for a few years now. She's the wonderful chick who cuts my hair here in the lovely land of VA. It was amazing getting to be a part of their special day. Congrats to the both of you. It was an amazing time!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket kd12 Photobucket

1 comment: