PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Williamsburg, Virginia High School Senior Photographer

What I like most about shooting my clients, is that I usually happen to know them. Andrew is no different. I used to coach him a few years back on the swim team way before I got my photography business going. He swam with my brothers and I can usually find him hanging out at their house. As a matter of fact, he accompanied us to the Zac Brown concert. I think he's starting to blend into the family. :) Andrew is such a great, kind and caring guy. I totally believe he's going to do great things when he graduates from high school this year! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment