PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

seniors

The time has come to announce that my twin brothers are seniors. It's crazy. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was volunteering at their elementary school. They have grown so much and aren't really my "little" brothers anymore. They are taller than I am and have turned into young men. I love them. They make me laugh at the stupidest things and I'm so proud to tell others that they are my lovely brothers. Their personalities are polar opposites and yet they can still read each others minds. They laugh at things before the other can even finish what he has to say. What can I say... they are twins. It's been that way since birth. I was 14 when they were born. I feel in some small way I helped raise them, even though I give all the credit to my parents. People asked me back then if they were mine and that hasn't stopped even now. As a matter of fact, just last week someone asked Chris and I how old our boys were. haha. I hope I don't look that old. They both have a love for swimming and swim competitively. I've coached them, cheered for them and supported them. They are my brothers, they are my family and I love them to pieces.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment