PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 24, 2012

good friends. good times

I went to visit my in-laws last week. We had such a lovely visit and the kids really enjoy getting to spend some quality time with them. While we were there I caught up with my good friend Becca and her family. I'm sure you've seen them in the past and actually it was a year ago. She is currently pregnant with baby number 4 and doesn't look a bit on the preggo side. They are truly the sweetest family and I love getting to catch up with her. We used to swim together back at Missouri State, which seems like yesterday when in actuality it was roughly 12 years ago. Oh how the time just goes. I miss the day to day interaction and knowing what goes on in their everyday lives... thanks goodness for facebook. :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment