PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Girls

I was wanting to take some pics of the kiddos this year for Valentine's and since I will not be home during that time, I had to do them early. I was also hoping for some nice weather but that wasn't so either. Well, it was chilly but we went out and did some anyway. This time it was only the girls. They actually like having their photos taken and I hope that as they get older they will get better with posing and doing what I ask... :) Ha, ya right but wishful thinking. The two of them are what we call "bestfriend-emies". They have a relationship that is great at moments and then quite horrible at others. I hear giggles or I hear screaming. Either way, I know they truly love each other and the moments that they get along are so worth it. Makenna has a way of making Myla laugh so deep that I can't help but laugh either. I love them to pieces! They are quite the handful but I wouldn't trade them for anything!! Happy Early Valentine's Day to you all. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment