PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Traveling Abroad..

I'm getting really excited. Actually, excited doesn't really describe what I am! This summer I will be mainly shooting destination weddings and that's an awesome thing. To travel and do what I love is wonderful. Two years ago, I went with my family to Germany and Italy. My brother had died about 9 months prior and this would be one of our last times going on vacation as an entire family. All of us kids would be together and he in heaven. It was hard and it brought back so many great and vivid memories. Germany was where one of my sisters, Paul and I were born. We would go on vacation every summer to Pisa, Italy while we lived in Heidelberg. Some of my most cherished times are from there and to be back was amazing... however, we missed him. Actually, we had our share of melt downs while being over there... it was not easy. It was a unique feeling to all be together and yet have him missing. It wasn't fair and it's still not. Well, we are going back. In May I will be shooting a wedding in a tiny town.. Schmalnau. I will be taking my husband for the first time to a place that I adore along with our son. On this trip, which isn't set in stone, we will most likely go to Germany, Austria, Lichtenstein, and maybe Italy. Who knows where we will end up... :) We like to travel and go where ever our car and map take us. I never really posted some of the images from my last time over there two years ago.. so here are some. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment