PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

 Do you all have any plans? We rarely do anything for this day. It's usually the same ole thing.. work, dinner, kids and a movie at home. However, and this is a big however, Chris and I are going to the movies!! Did you hear that? WE are going to the movies. I don't think that Chris and I have been to the movies in probably 3 years. I can't even tell you the name of the last movie we saw in the theatre. It's the Redbox for us folks. Not only that, it happens to be on the day of LOVE! You know, cause all those other days during the year don't count. :) Anyways, here are some funny and cute pics of my three little valentine's. Hope you all have a wonderfully amazing day!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment