PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine paintings

Last week, I stepped away from the blog for a few days and did some other things. I've been spending more time creating, sewing, gluing and upkeeping my little bow shop. I've also spent some time doing art projects with the kids in honor of Valentine's Day.

My kids love to paint but then again, what kids don't. I like to do projects that involve taking lots of time to paint because they will usually paint until there is a hole in their paper. :( Then we start over and it all happens all over again. Needless to say... watercolor isn't my favorite with them. haha. So, I came up with this quick and easy project and they loved it!! It had glitter, glue, confetti, and paint. Perfect for elementary age children. Plus, it looks all festive! They were proud!







No comments:

Post a Comment