PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Colonial Williamsburg Maternity Photography

A couple of years ago I shot Veronica's photos for her as a surprise gift for her husband. Well a few weeks ago she asked if I would shoot her maternity photos. I was so excited to find out they were pregnant. At the time I shot her images she had been trying to get pregnant but things don't turn out as we always plan. Needless to say... she is pregnant!!! yay. They are going to be having a little boy due the day after Christmas and are naming him Alexander. I'm just beyond happy for the both of them!! They will be wonderful parents. Congrats to the both of you and many blessings in the coming months! 











1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the great pics! Can't wait to see the rest! Yay!

    ReplyDelete