PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

iphone-ography : fall fun.

Today's post will be simple. This week is going to be crazy. It already is actually. My sister has been visiting from Japan and the schedules has changed up a bit. I find I'm working later than normal to get things done. All the way from homeschooling to editing photos and housework. It's never complete. Oh well, tis life.

Anyway, today is voting day. Please be sure you get out there and rock that vote. So many men and women such as my brother, Sgt Paul Dumont Jr.,  have died protecting that right for you, so be sure you use it! Today I'm hoping for change.

In the meantime, here are some quick pics from the past two month from the lovely little iphone. Gotta love that thing. enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment