PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Rice Family : Springfield, Missouri

It looks as though my sessions in Missouri have come to a close. This was the last and final session before we headed out to do the Tough Mudder and then got on a plane bound for Virginia. It was also a last minute session and I'm so thankful I had the chance to meet this amazing family and capture them as they are. The girls are gorgeous and have the best personalities. I loved them the minute that I met them. The oldest one has the perfect attitude for posing and the youngest one is the silliest thing to walk the planet. Seriously, she'll have you laughing in 5 seconds top! I met Sara while going to get my hair done, spoke with her there, and set up this session for that evening... perfect. Look at how fast they got their act together by picking out outfits, matching and looking awesome! See, you really don't need days and days of planning. Sometimes last minute really is the way to go. I'm a so last minute girl all the way. I never know what I have planned from minute to the next and I just go with the flow. It's not always the best thing, but it works.  :) Thanks Sara for taking the time to do this session with me!! Tell your family HI!! 

Anyway. Missouri was great and I had such a wondeful time catching up with old swimmers, cute families, great friends, an awesome family, as well as doing some fun things. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to do their photo sessions. I truly love what I do and I love that I'm able to capture people as they are. Thank you all!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment