PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Pool Family

I'm backkkk!! Finally, after many hours of traveling with the little ones, getting caught up on laundry, taking the kiddo to the doctor for an ear infection and countless other things, I was able to sit down at the computer... Finally! I have many, and I mean many images to go through and edit. We had an amazing time in Missouri. The kids were able to play with their Auntie Joy and Gigi and Papa. We did fun things like go to Silver Dollar City, watch Joseph, go to the Dixie Stampede, shop in Branson and go camping. The kids had a blast. And while I was there, I shot many sessions from families, to seniors to engagements. It was a great time! 

And to start off the photo extravaganza we will go with the Pool family. I have known this family for quite some time. I used to coach the girls in swimming at Missouri State. It's crazy how the time just goes and they grow up. I barely recognized the youngest one. They are sweet and kind and funny. 











No comments:

Post a Comment