PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Wessley Family: Where the love just keeps on coming.

Here I sit at my computer with my power on and the hurricane beating down. It's actually not too bad this time around. I still have my power.. Amen, and I can can continue to work on images and hopefully get some things accomplished. Work has been cancelled as well as all the local schools. So I'm assuming most people are baking, watching TV, reading books and sleeping in. I did get to bake some yummy cookies yesterday with the kids and those are about gone... sad. Guess I will have to make some more. It's been nice having the rain and having to actually stay inside. The kiddos have been playing well and I'm going to do a cute halloween project with them that I found on pinterest. Should make a for relaxed day... we hope. 

Ok, on to the photo session. Well, I know you have seen this adorable family and with each time I've done a session with them they have added a child. They just welcomed a third boy to their ever so sweet family. They are the nicest people you could ever meet and it ends up that we have lots in common. They too homeschool their kids, they are so laid back, fun, and are outdoor people who are also in the swimming world. I always look forward to going back to Missouri so that Becca and I can catch up on so much stuff... kids, friends, life, religion, school, and more life. I really miss being around them. It's sad when you do find such great friends and yet you live so far apart. I'm blessed to at least call them friends and know that they are only a phone call away. Until the next time I'm in Missouri... 













2 comments:

  1. Great pics and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love this family too! I love these pictures and think you captured the warmth that surrounds them!

    ReplyDelete