PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 7, 2013

A photo a month.

Have you ever looked at yourself throughout a year? A year is a long time when you think of it and at the same time it doesn't feel long at all. Something I have done since my husband and I have gotten married is to take two photos from the year and put them in an album. I try to make it every six months but that doesn't always work. I do the best I can to stay on top of it. Every once in a while I go through the album and see how we have changed. I love how it documents what we have done, who we have become and the little moments that make up our life. Now that we are starting a new year, I encourage you all to do the same thing. You can never go wrong with having too many photos. I don't know anyone who has regretted the images they have taken in their life. If anything, they have wished they had taken more photos. Just like with my brother, I took alot while he was home but I wish I had more. So, I make a point now to take a photo of my husband and I every month as well as the kiddos. Time goes by fast and before I know it... I'll be old, my kids will have moved out, and I'll look back at our time as a family and that means looking at the photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment