PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Favorite images from 2012

2012 was a busy year. We did alot and had a lot going on. I felt like I took plenty of photos, however, I wish I had taken more of my kids on a daily basis doing the little things that make up their life. This year, I'm going to do just that. I'm going to lug around my camera and take photos of the things we do as part of our so called life. Not just photo sessions or planned photo ops but the normal, everyday moments that I don't think about when I do have my camera. I find those tend to be my favorite and they capture who my kids truly are. My wild, crazy, hilarious, extreme children that I love. 

Overall, 2012 was good to us. We created some good memories, did some fun things, saw amazing places and met some awesome people. We participated in lots of non-profit work and helped raise funds to beat childhood cancer. We raised lots of money in memory of my brother, to get a playground built in his name and honored our country's fallen so that they will never be forgotten. We can't complain, we have been blessed and we will try our best to bless others.

 In no particular order, here are some of my favorite images of my family from the past year. enjoy. 









































No comments:

Post a Comment