PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bow creations.

Yup, it's official. Thanks to a good friend, I now create bows and have my very own shop on Etsy! I never thought I would be doing this but here I am stitching, cutting, glueing and creating. I'm excited to see where this will take me, but above all I'm so thankful for Aprill's (Buttercup Boutique) help in everything I have done. She does AMAZING work and I feel blessed that she is teaching me all that she knows. Now that I've got the hang of some of these pieces, I can make them a bit quicker. Like anything else that deals with creating, I like how what you make kind of describes your personality. I've always been drawn to everything bright and vibrant and that already shows. :)  You can feel free to check out my mini shop HERE!! I have some pretty neat ideas coming up soon and hopefully in the next few weeks. 


                              http://www.etsy.com/shop/jessoatbowtique



No comments:

Post a Comment