PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2013

itsy bitsy snow fall.

A week ago we received about a whole whopping 1/4 inch of snow. My kids went to bed hoping, thinking, and praying that when they woke up, there would be snow on the ground. Low and behold, there was just enough for them to play in for a few minutes before the sun came up. So at 7:30 a.m my kids bundled up and headed out. The snow wasn't really even snow. It was more of an ice that was hard and rough and had to be hit in order to pick up. But, they didn't care. Nope, nope, nope... they had snow!!!! By about noon, it was all gone and this was what we had remaining of their experience. I'm happy that they were excited. After all, it's the little things that count, right? However, my husband was a little dissapointed to not see them play in their itsy bitsy snowfall.  He is the "snow" person but he had to pull duty and I said I would take pictures.  

And as I write this now... we have the possibility of another snow that could hit us tonight. Guess we will see what tomorrow brings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment