PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

my so called life: a 52 week project

I've decided to partake in a 52 week project. That's one image a week of my child or children being who they are and being completely natural. Nothing is posed or thought out in advance. There isn't a plan or a set time. It's just called life. Some weeks there will be themes or words to guide the image but other than that it will be what it is. I'm looking forward to seeing the 52 images come the last week of December. I will be keeping a list of the images on this post which can be viewed to the right side of the site on the tab - 52 weeks. I hope you all enjoy. 


WEEK 1 : CONCENTRATE



WEEK 2 : THIS MAKES ME LAUGH



WEEK 3: IF WE COULD FREEZE TIME



 
    WEEK 4: SHARING




      WEEK 5: SHOW ME THE LIGHT



No comments:

Post a Comment