PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 21, 2012

apple picking.

We took the kids to Charlottesville last week to go pick some apples. It's such a pretty place and the weather was just gorgeous. It's at a place called Carter Mountain. They have tons of apples, so there are plenty to go around. I didn't snap a ton of pictures just for the fact that I had three small ones with me and a son who was using his knife to chop the apples down. :)

When you are at the top of the mountain you can see far out over Charlottesville. It's a beautiful view and when the weather is perfect, it's a great time to pack a lunch and enjoy the sun. This was my second time going there and I'm sure we will be there again. Oh and they also have some A-mazing apple donuts! Be sure to try them when you go there.. complete AWESOMEness!








No comments:

Post a Comment