PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 17, 2012

It's all about the shoes..

You know the saying, "you can tell a lot about someone by the shoes they wear?" Well, that's exactly the same saying for the brides I shoot. I have shot many brides and most of the wedding shoes have been different. Each bride has a personality that could be matched with the style and type of bridal shoe they chose for their big day.

I love shoes!! Always have and always will. I used to, at one time, have 35 different pairs of flips flops! I know, crazy right?? That could have gotten me through summer with only wearing each pair about twice. When I got married, I wore the flip flop heals.. I'll admit, I had a problem.  I quite collecting shoes, as my husband calls it. I've gotten rid of them all and now only have 3 pairs of flips flops, running shoes and boots. There is no need for me to have that many and I've found that I wear the same ones over and over. So, there is no point and I can save that money. However, that does not stop me from looking at them all the time.

When I show up to a wedding, I love to see what the bride and bridal party are wearing as far as what is on their feet. The more the unique, the better. I love things that are different and that stand out. But then again, I love the simple, white and elegant look as well. It's just amazing to me to see how their personality matches the colors, the design and the look of their shoe. It's what makes every brides wedding their own.











No comments:

Post a Comment