PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ipone-ography. complete craziness

It's been a whirl wind of a summer if you could say that. I still CAN NOT believe that we are halfway through September.. WHAT?? School has been underway, we are working our heiny off at staying on top of it all, and I leave in about two weeks for a crazy photo extravaganza in Missouri. I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends, swimmers and clients!! Some of them have even added to their families so it will be awesome to meet their newest little ones. yay.

In the mean time, we have just been trying to fit it all in. I've taken the kids to the museums, river, Busch Gardens, lake, for walks, bike rides and of course lots of teaching. :) In case you haven't realized, I LOVE my iphone. I've had it now for about a year and it's the best invention since sliced bread. Ok, not really.. but you get the idea. I am gone so much and not home to be at the computer that it gives me the option and possibility to email clients, friends and anyone else with questions. I live on it, I use it and I carry it with me at all times. It's probably the only thing I feel that I "have to have." And just so you know, we are not those kind of people that can't live without our things.. cause we can. My husband and I have NEVER had cable for the entire almost 9 years we have been married. My kids don't even know what that is. Even now, we get no stations. ahh. crazy huh? So what do we watch and do?? We have box sets and catch up that way. I get the news on the internet and we spend our time outdoors. It's been nice. You don't know what you are missing if you never have it, right? Anyway, here are some snapshots for Aug and Sept. Now I need to get some things done for my heroic brother, who gave his life for our freedom. He would have turned 27 tomorrow. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment