PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Williamsburg Winery Photography

We had an amazing engagement session on Saturday at the Williamsburg Winery with Jennifer and Tim. The sun was shining, the crickets were chirping, and wine was being enjoyed. They will be getting married next summer in Charleston, SC which of course will be gorgeous, I'm sure. I got to know Jennifer this past summer while working a bridal show up in Richmond. She is super sweet and kind and so helpful. I didn't get to meet Tim, of course, until the day of our shoot. But, I knew he would be just as awesome, which he was.  He was so laid back and totally went along with all of my ideas. Together they just click. I just loved how they interacted and fed off one another. This session was definitely a favorite... love them!! 

















1 comment:

  1. They are so cute. Keep on loving each other and God bless you both.


    Find out more: Wineries Victoria

    ReplyDelete